- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh to inspire thousands at the BodyPower Expo India
Come 29 -30 March 2014 and India will witness BodyPower Expo, the fastest growing consumer fitness exhibition in the UK at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre. Apart from hosting pro-athletes including Ronie Coleman, Ryan Terry, Suhas Kamkar, Jay cutler etc, fitness enthusiasts will also enjoy an extensive exhibition, impressive visual displays, interactive feature areas and a multitude of world class trainers.
Catering to the growing Asian fitness market, BodyPower India aims to address the escalating obesity crisis in the country by bringing together fitness industry experts, latest work out regimes, new fitness forms and inspirational stories that will encourage onlookers to adopt healthier lifestyles.
Visitors are also expected to see Bollywood icons John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh take center stage along with their Physique Elite trainers and share secrets to their awe inspiring physique. Its the first time in the history of Bollywood that three leading actor have joined hands with a fitness expo to take up the cause of health and fitness in India.