- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh to inspire thousands at the BodyPower Expo India
Come 29 -30 March 2014 and India will witness BodyPower Expo, the fastest growing consumer fitness exhibition in the UK at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre. Apart from hosting pro-athletes including Ronie Coleman, Ryan Terry, Suhas Kamkar, Jay cutler etc, fitness enthusiasts will also enjoy an extensive exhibition, impressive visual displays, interactive feature areas and a multitude of world class trainers.
Catering to the growing Asian fitness market, BodyPower India aims to address the escalating obesity crisis in the country by bringing together fitness industry experts, latest work out regimes, new fitness forms and inspirational stories that will encourage onlookers to adopt healthier lifestyles.
Visitors are also expected to see Bollywood icons John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh take center stage along with their Physique Elite trainers and share secrets to their awe inspiring physique. Its the first time in the history of Bollywood that three leading actor have joined hands with a fitness expo to take up the cause of health and fitness in India.