- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh to inspire thousands at the BodyPower Expo India
Come 29 -30 March 2014 and India will witness BodyPower Expo, the fastest growing consumer fitness exhibition in the UK at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre. Apart from hosting pro-athletes including Ronie Coleman, Ryan Terry, Suhas Kamkar, Jay cutler etc, fitness enthusiasts will also enjoy an extensive exhibition, impressive visual displays, interactive feature areas and a multitude of world class trainers.
Catering to the growing Asian fitness market, BodyPower India aims to address the escalating obesity crisis in the country by bringing together fitness industry experts, latest work out regimes, new fitness forms and inspirational stories that will encourage onlookers to adopt healthier lifestyles.
Visitors are also expected to see Bollywood icons John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh take center stage along with their Physique Elite trainers and share secrets to their awe inspiring physique. Its the first time in the history of Bollywood that three leading actor have joined hands with a fitness expo to take up the cause of health and fitness in India.