- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Jodha to Die on Jodha Akbar?
Mumbai: ZEE TV’s popular historical magnum opus Jodha Akbar, currently sees the ruthless Jalal blinded by power and supremacy, wreaking havoc on his people. In his ambition to build a new fort, Jalal decides to acquire the holy land and orders his men to rehabilitate the dwellers of that village. However, it is the ancestral land of these occupants who have been staying here for centuries and even have the burials of their descendants.
The villagers thus challenge the orders of Jalal and refuse to move out of their land. This does not go down well with Jalal who feels defied and orders forceful evacuation of the land. The resistance results in absolute devastation, blood-shed and loss of lives of the innocent villagers. But Jalal is remorseless, self-consumed and on a spree to attain more power.
On the other hand Jodha has fallen ill serving the sick patients at the camp and with Jalal’s every strike against the innocents, her health is only deteriorating eventually leading her to her deathbed. Seeing the love of his life fighting for her last breath, Jalal is shaken and finally realizes his mistake of considering himself superior to God almighty. The earlier callous Jalal is now broken, shattered and goes mad looking for a ‘Vibhuti’ that can probably heal Jodha. By the time Jalal Akbar manages to find the ‘Vibhuti’ and rushes to his begum, it’s already too late. Jodha is on her deathbed taking her last breath.
Will Jodha pay for Jalal’s misdeeds?… Will God punish Jalal for killing innocents by taking away his favourite begum?