- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Jodha to Die on Jodha Akbar?
Mumbai: ZEE TV’s popular historical magnum opus Jodha Akbar, currently sees the ruthless Jalal blinded by power and supremacy, wreaking havoc on his people. In his ambition to build a new fort, Jalal decides to acquire the holy land and orders his men to rehabilitate the dwellers of that village. However, it is the ancestral land of these occupants who have been staying here for centuries and even have the burials of their descendants.
The villagers thus challenge the orders of Jalal and refuse to move out of their land. This does not go down well with Jalal who feels defied and orders forceful evacuation of the land. The resistance results in absolute devastation, blood-shed and loss of lives of the innocent villagers. But Jalal is remorseless, self-consumed and on a spree to attain more power.
On the other hand Jodha has fallen ill serving the sick patients at the camp and with Jalal’s every strike against the innocents, her health is only deteriorating eventually leading her to her deathbed. Seeing the love of his life fighting for her last breath, Jalal is shaken and finally realizes his mistake of considering himself superior to God almighty. The earlier callous Jalal is now broken, shattered and goes mad looking for a ‘Vibhuti’ that can probably heal Jodha. By the time Jalal Akbar manages to find the ‘Vibhuti’ and rushes to his begum, it’s already too late. Jodha is on her deathbed taking her last breath.
Will Jodha pay for Jalal’s misdeeds?… Will God punish Jalal for killing innocents by taking away his favourite begum?