18 Aug 2017
- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded – now in motion!
MUMBAI: Shahid Kapoor and Manish Paul opened this week’s Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa episode introducing the theme for the week: Jhalak in Motion. While participants had their own interpretation to ‘Jhalak in Motion’, judges too brought their special flavor to the theme. Keeping up with the theme, the show will also welcome Irfan Pathan on the show as the newest contestant on the block. Having wished Judge Shahid Kapoor shaadi mubarak, this cricketer’s ball was set in motion on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Taking the theme to an innovative extreme, Faisal Khan along with his choreographer Vaishnavi decided to do something around slow and fast motion. Shamita Shetty, for the first time, described her prince charming to Raftaar, who put her vivid imagination on paper by sketching her ideal man. The one-legged wonder Subhreet, who danced to a song from Judai, brought gifts for the judges. Shirts printed with nicknames for the judges had everyone rolling on the floor with laughter! In fact, it turned out that Subhreet’s name for Shahid – ‘Gabroo’ – is in reality his character’s name in his upcoming movie! Vivian Dsena, who performed to a hit number from Bang Bang, was lauded by the judges for using an air-board to highlight the theme of the week! An air-board, which has its difficulty level pegged at very high, made Vivian’s performance impactful. While an air-board was the reason for applause, contestant Sanaya Irani also learnt how to ride a Segway scooter behind the scenes from none other than Segway master Shahid Kapoor! An insta-call between a fan and Radhika Madan also added yet another fun element to the show!
To watch this exciting episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, don’t forget to tune into COLORS this Saturday and Sundayat 9 PM!