- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Jackie Chan’s ‘Rob-B-Hood’ on 19th February at 8 PM
Mumbai: The world has taken notice of Hollywood’s action and Bollywood’s masala flicks. But now &pictures, India’s leading premium Hindi movie channel, brings entertainment buffs a new genre by introducing martial arts films under the property, Chiniwood. In an attempt to lure entertainment buffs and martial arts fans, the channel has coined a new term – Chiniwood – for a genre of movies with a perfect blend of pulse racing action and entertainment.
With an interesting mantra ‘Bollywood se zyaada masala, Hollywood se zyaada action’, Chiniwood will see some of world’s biggest martial arts action heroes like Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Tony Jaa amongst others fighting it out on &pictures every Friday at 8 PM. This Friday, 19th February catch Jackie Chan’s Rob-B-Hood at 8 PM in Hindi only on &pictures.
Rob-B-Hood revolves around a kidnapping gone wrong in Hong Kong. A trio of burglars including Thongs (Jackie Chan), Octopus (Louis Koo) and the Landlord (Michael Hui) kidnap a baby from a wealthy family on behalf of some people. When the landlord gets arrested, Thongs and Octopus take care of the baby for a short time, developing strong paternal feelings for him. Reluctant to hand over the baby, the two are forced to protect him from the people who hired them to do the dirty job in the first place. What happens next is an action-packed entertaining story filled with the famous Jackie Chan antics that will keep the audiences on the edge of their seats.