- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Jackie Chan’s ‘Rob-B-Hood’ on 19th February at 8 PM
Mumbai: The world has taken notice of Hollywood’s action and Bollywood’s masala flicks. But now &pictures, India’s leading premium Hindi movie channel, brings entertainment buffs a new genre by introducing martial arts films under the property, Chiniwood. In an attempt to lure entertainment buffs and martial arts fans, the channel has coined a new term – Chiniwood – for a genre of movies with a perfect blend of pulse racing action and entertainment.
With an interesting mantra ‘Bollywood se zyaada masala, Hollywood se zyaada action’, Chiniwood will see some of world’s biggest martial arts action heroes like Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Tony Jaa amongst others fighting it out on &pictures every Friday at 8 PM. This Friday, 19th February catch Jackie Chan’s Rob-B-Hood at 8 PM in Hindi only on &pictures.
Rob-B-Hood revolves around a kidnapping gone wrong in Hong Kong. A trio of burglars including Thongs (Jackie Chan), Octopus (Louis Koo) and the Landlord (Michael Hui) kidnap a baby from a wealthy family on behalf of some people. When the landlord gets arrested, Thongs and Octopus take care of the baby for a short time, developing strong paternal feelings for him. Reluctant to hand over the baby, the two are forced to protect him from the people who hired them to do the dirty job in the first place. What happens next is an action-packed entertaining story filled with the famous Jackie Chan antics that will keep the audiences on the edge of their seats.