- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
It’s Time to Fast Track your career with AFAA
The Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA), of which Advertising Council of India (A Division of STACA Trust) is a member, had commissioned a unique initiative last year called Fast Track Professional Excellence Program. It is a 30-hour skills improvement certification program, held in Malaysia. In its second year, the program this year will be held between 11th and 13th July 2014.
Fast Track Professional Excellence Program was designed with an aim to support the up-and-coming-stars of the industry in their growth. The Program empowers young professionals (below 35 years) from the advertising and marketing fields with the necessary skills to excel in their respective professions. This year too, The Standing Committee on Advertising (STACA) will be defraying substantial part of the expenses to send 4-6 young professionals for this program. It’s an expression of STACA’s and ACI’s commitment to the industry in India.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Pradeep Guha, Chairman AFAA said, “Post a successful pilot event in 2013, this 3-day intensive residential Fast Track programme is back to guide young professionals to re-connect with their passion for the industry, and develop resilience, empowerment and leadership that will anchor them as they face the challenges ahead. I hope young marketing and advertising professionals will grab this opportunity to put their careers on the fast track.”
Young professionals can apply for the Fast Track Program sponsorship by writing an article about the problems face by their industry and also the possible solutions for these problems. The article (not more than 75 words) should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their brief profile (age, valid passport number, jobs details, etc.) before 3rd June 2014.