- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
It’s a Double Delight for dittoTV subscribers – 10 Lucky dittoTV subscribers to get to meet Aamir Khan ahead of Dangal’s World TV Premiere on ZEE TV!
MUMBAI: Aamir Khan’s 2016 blockbuster Dangal, which was the highest grossing Hindi film of 2016 is now all set to make its World Television Premiere on Zee TV this Sunday, May 21 at 12 Noon.
Along with watching the much anticipated television premiere of the movie on dittoTV, subscribers of the digital platform are in for a much bigger surprise. 10 Lucky Winners will be picked from a series of social media contests to be run by dittoTV’s telecom partners and will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Aamir Khan in person!
Commenting on the announcement, Archana Anand, Head of Digital – India, Z5 Business, says ”Apart from setting the box office registers ringing, Dangal is one of the most inspirational films we have seen in recent times. We are extremely excited to be working with our telecom partners to give our subscribers the opportunity to meet Aamir Khan himself.”
The wrestling biopic, based on the lives of Mahavir Phogat and his Olympic medallist daughters Geeta and Babita, created ripples across the country when it released. The movie has had a phenomenal run at the box office not only in India, but also in the US, UK, New Zealand, etc. and has recently become the highest grossing Indian movie in China. The movie challenges gender stereotypes and how a father’s love and support makes two Haryanvi girls the centre of attention of international wrestling.
dittoTV subscribers can catch the movie live on Zee TV on Sunday 21st May at 12 noon on any internet enabled device. With dittoTV, subscribers don’t have to be in front of a television set to watch their favourite stars on screen- all they need is a smartphone or any internet enabled device!
dittoTV is available on Android and iOS platforms. The subscription charges for one month are INR 20.