- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
It was FAST and FURIOUS weekend: Star Movies Trends on Twitter for over 34 hours!
MUMBAI: Star Movies India took Twitter by storm on 19th and 20th July, with the television premiere of cult action movie Fast & Furious 6. With exciting contests #FastSelfie and #FastBid, the twitterati went fast and furious and the hash tags trended in India for over 34 hours on Twitter.
Wondering what the mad rush was all about? Simple! Love clicking selfies? Then click it while watching the television premiere of Fast & Furious 6 and the winners will be gratified with a ride in the ultimate super sports car SLS-AMG on India’s only Formula 1 track – the Buddh international Circuit. Movie fans, mean-machine fans or fans of speed, stormed over twitter with #FastSelfie from all over the country for over an astounding 24 hours. The conversation also trended no. 1 in India. The race for the ultimate #FastBid saw the hashtag trend for over 10 hours with the competent bidder vying to lay their hands on the special collectibles. Twitter reported a total of an extraordinary 49 million impressions for Fast & Furious 6 activity, while over 10,000 entries participated in the contest. A rare contest for a rare movie, truly Fast & Furious.