- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ishqiya & Dedh Ishqiya fame Salman Shahid in Zindagi’s ‘Pyaar Ka Haq’
Mumbai: There is little that veteran actor Salman Shahid has not done! From lending his acting prowess to both cinema as well as theatre, Salman’s repertoire of work includes some of the choicest film and plays. Last seen as the deadly Mushtaq in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Ishqiya & Dedh Ishqiya, Salman is now seen on the Indian small screen, for the very first time, as Peer Jalal in Zindagi’s show Pyaar Ka Haq.
In Pyaar Ka Haq, Salman brings to life the strong patriarch, Peer Jalal who heads a family that is bound by strong and age-old traditions. He is extremely traditional in his thinking and stands unopposed until he meets his match in Maira, his forward thinking daughter in law.
Pyaar Ka Haq is a story about a family that prides itself in its traditions and a mystical philosophy wherein all the men of the family marry thrice as their first and second wives are not capable of earing them children. The show portrays the journey of Maira, Peer Jalal’s daughter in law, who strives hard to break the norms and traditions of his family and stands up to rescue the other women in the family who are being suppressed by unjust practices.