- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Is love truly above religion?
Between the mayhem of disaster and religious differences, is a simple love story struggling to thrive. This week, Zing’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya brings you a love story between a girl and a boy divided by religion but united by love.
A Muslim girl, Sana and a Hindu boy, Varun, have been childhood sweethearts and madly in love with each other since they can remember. Their families also happen to have a cordial business relationship along with strong friendship.
Sana and Varun are young, free and very much in love and end up spending time with each other every day after tuitions. Their families are understandably oblivious to their relationship, however; the fact that they are such close friends is always under the scanner and the talk of dinner tables owing to their different religious backgrounds.
It was an ordinary day which turned out to be Sana and Varun’s worst nightmare when the city is rocked by a series of bomb blasts. Typically, the equation between their families changes drastically due to the uncertainty of the situation and mentality.
The fact that Sana and Varun are meeting each other suddenly comes under the limelight and as a basic precaution; they are kept under house arrest and are restricted from meeting each other.
Sana and Varun fail to understand the circumstance and are heartbroken. Their families refusing to accept their relationship makes it even worse.
Will Sana and Varun separate due to this and give up or will they fight for their love against all odds.