- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
IPTL to add two more cities next year
MUMBAI: The International Premier tennis League (IPTL) will add two more cities next year.
Mahesh Bhupathi who is promoting the league spoke to journalists in Singapore and said, “We’re definitely going to add two cities next year. We have a lot of interest now, we have about four cities ready to sign on the dotted line by the end of next month.
“We unfortunately can’t do all four, just for the sustainability of slow and steady growth, so we’ll take two and we’ll announce them probably when we announce our players in the week of February 14.
“In Manila last week, they haven’t seen world-class tennis ever and it was very heartening to see the fans receive the players. They were treated like The Beatles, especially Maria and Andy.”