- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
INOX Leisure Ltd associates with Cine Shorts for Season 2
MUMBAI: INOX Leisure Ltd, India’s premium multiplex chain today announced its partnership with Cine Short Season 2 curated by Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
After a successful first season, Cine Shorts returns with an exciting new season, providing a platform to budding filmmakers with an exclusive opportunity to showcase their talent through a 5-minute short film. The short listed films will be showcased across INOX multiplexes in the country.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Alok Tandon, CEO, INOX Leisure Ltd said, “Being industry leaders, our aim is to deliver the best for the cinema fraternity. We take pride in associating with such a wonderful platform. We look forward to hosting Cine Shorts Season 2 and bringing the best opportunity for the budding filmmakers to showcase their talent.”
Industry stalwarts like director-producer David Dhawan, veteran director SriRam Raghavan, COO-Viacom18 Motion Pictures Ajit Andhare and Cinematographer Ayananka Bose amongst others will come together to form a stellar Jury that will be evaluating the entries.
After last season’s theme of ‘Fighting the Odds’, the studio will now challenge the applicants to make a short film on the concept of “Falling” in Love but with a twist.