- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
INOX Leisure Ltd associates with Cine Shorts for Season 2
MUMBAI: INOX Leisure Ltd, India’s premium multiplex chain today announced its partnership with Cine Short Season 2 curated by Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
After a successful first season, Cine Shorts returns with an exciting new season, providing a platform to budding filmmakers with an exclusive opportunity to showcase their talent through a 5-minute short film. The short listed films will be showcased across INOX multiplexes in the country.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Alok Tandon, CEO, INOX Leisure Ltd said, “Being industry leaders, our aim is to deliver the best for the cinema fraternity. We take pride in associating with such a wonderful platform. We look forward to hosting Cine Shorts Season 2 and bringing the best opportunity for the budding filmmakers to showcase their talent.”
Industry stalwarts like director-producer David Dhawan, veteran director SriRam Raghavan, COO-Viacom18 Motion Pictures Ajit Andhare and Cinematographer Ayananka Bose amongst others will come together to form a stellar Jury that will be evaluating the entries.
After last season’s theme of ‘Fighting the Odds’, the studio will now challenge the applicants to make a short film on the concept of “Falling” in Love but with a twist.