- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
INOX appoints LinOpinion GH as its PR Agency
Mumbai: LinOpinion GH, India’s premier public relations consultancy and the PR division of Lowe Lintas + Partners, announced that it has won the PR mandate for INOX Leisure Limited (INOX), India’s favourite multiplex chain. The mandate for LinOpinion would be to craft a strategic communication framework for INOX to further leverage their leadership position in the cinema exhibition space.
Alok Tandon, CEO, INOX Leisure Ltd said, “We are happy to associate with LinOpinion GH as our PR partner. Their strong broadcast and entertainment credentials and passion to work on a brand such as INOX gave us the confidence to go ahead with this decision. INOX as a brand believes in the unconventional and what impressed us about the agency is their unique creative consumer insights. We will continue to provide the best movie viewing experience to our guests across the country and we are confident that we will be able to strengthen our position with LinOpinion GH as our PR partner.”
Commenting on this strategic win, Ameer Ismail, Executive Director, LinOpinion GH and Lowe Lintas + Partners said, “We are extremely pleased to partner with an exciting and dynamic brand like INOX. The film exhibition industry has been growing tremendously over the years, and so is INOX’ geographical presence across the country. We have been successful in understanding their vision and sharing a unique and differentiated strategy that we believe will build the brand image further as a market leader.”
INOX comes as a significant addition to LinOpinion GH’s bouquet of broadcast and entertainment clients including Times Television Network (ET NOW, TIMES NOW, MOVIES NOW, ROMEDY NOW, zoOm), Discovery Networks (Discovery Channel, Discovery Turbo, Discovery Science, Discovery Kids, TLC and so on), Epic Entertainment Network among others.