- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
India Today TV climbs to No.1 position as per the latest BARC ratings
New Delhi: India Today TV is the No.1 English News Channel in the megacities as per the latest BARC ratings in week 29. The channel takes the lead from Times Now with a market share of 29.5% (Source: BARC, Mega cities, 15+ M NCCS All, Wk 29’ 16, 02:00 -26:00, Share % calculated based on 5 English News Channels). India Today TV also leads in the TG with coverage of 617 cov’000 and 121Gross Impressions’000.
The Gold standard of Journalism combines some of the biggest faces on TV news, with a powerhouse of exclusive impact making stories, making it the most reliable information source of the English news viewer.