- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
India Today TV climbs to No.1 position as per the latest BARC ratings
New Delhi: India Today TV is the No.1 English News Channel in the megacities as per the latest BARC ratings in week 29. The channel takes the lead from Times Now with a market share of 29.5% (Source: BARC, Mega cities, 15+ M NCCS All, Wk 29’ 16, 02:00 -26:00, Share % calculated based on 5 English News Channels). India Today TV also leads in the TG with coverage of 617 cov’000 and 121Gross Impressions’000.
The Gold standard of Journalism combines some of the biggest faces on TV news, with a powerhouse of exclusive impact making stories, making it the most reliable information source of the English news viewer.