- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
India Today TV climbs to No.1 position as per the latest BARC ratings
New Delhi: India Today TV is the No.1 English News Channel in the megacities as per the latest BARC ratings in week 29. The channel takes the lead from Times Now with a market share of 29.5% (Source: BARC, Mega cities, 15+ M NCCS All, Wk 29’ 16, 02:00 -26:00, Share % calculated based on 5 English News Channels). India Today TV also leads in the TG with coverage of 617 cov’000 and 121Gross Impressions’000.
The Gold standard of Journalism combines some of the biggest faces on TV news, with a powerhouse of exclusive impact making stories, making it the most reliable information source of the English news viewer.