- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ID makes a splash at Goafest 2015
MUMBAI: ID – Investigation Discovery, the 24-hour Hindi entertainment channel from Discovery which presents true stories of real life investigations brought the intriguing world of mystery and suspense alive at the recently concluded Goafest 2015 with an engagement with the festival audience.
At its booth at Goafest the broadcaster held a hunt to ‘Find The Culprit’. Delegates and industry chiefs of media and advertising agencies, prominent marketers and industry bodies could not resist turning detectives and solving the puzzles. ID claims that its booth was attended by over 1500 people during the festival.
ID also engaged with the Goafest audience through an SMS campaign titled ‘ID- Cool Investigator’. Attendees were sent questions related to a crime on SMS and had to respond with the correct answer, using their astute logical reasoning. The campaign received responses from over 500 visitors and winners were rewarded at the ID booth. There were plenty of selfie moments and fun activities throughout the 3 days of the festival.
As had been reported earlier by Televsionpost.com D has announced the launch of its new series ‘Khooni Saaya’ hosted by noted television personality Rohit Roy at the event.
Discovery executive VP, GM South Asia, Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said “Goafest is the leading platform for industry professionals to congregate and have a good time. It is also a great way to catch the attention of a large gathering of clients and advertisers. The event has grown in stature every year and ID has been an integral part of Goafest since its launch last year. The unparalleled excitement that we have witnessed for ID this year affirms the participants’ interest in the channel and our belief that there is a huge appetite for true and investigative programming on Indian television.”