- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
IBN7 & ADR come together for “Pehle Jaano Fir Chuno”
MUMBAI: The true strength of a sound democracy lies not only in casting vote but more so in making an informed decision. IBN7 has come up with an initiative- “Pehle Jaano Fir Chuno” in alliance with Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) to make available some important information of candidates contesting in the Bihar Assembly Elections. It is an effort by the channel to strengthen democracy and empower the voters to help them make a well informed choice.
People can access Bihar assembly candidates’ details pertaining to crime, finance, education, profession etc. by simply sending an SMS IBN7BIHAR <constituency or pincode> to 51818.
Commenting on this, Sumit Awasthi, Deputy Managing Editor – IBN7, said “As a Network we have always endeavoured to put our viewers centerstage. Historically we have launched several initiatives and interactive shows that have allowed viewers to actively engage with us. Our latest partnership with ADR is another step in this direction – our aim through doing this is to empower our viewers with relevant content to enable them to make informed decisions.”
For all the updates on Bihar elections keep watching Patliputra Ka Mahasangram, Everyday, 1 PM & 6 PM, only on IBN7.