- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
IAA Corporate Social Crusader Award deadline extended
MUMBAI: The last date for receiving entries for the International Advertising Association (IAA) Corporate Social Crusader Award has been extended to February 28th 2015.
The Corporate Social Crusader award is conferred on a Corporate which has excelled in any form of CSR activity in the last calendar year. The CSR could be in any area of the Corporate’s choice and is judged on the basis of its scale, relevance, and impact.
Srinivasan Swamy, President, IAA India Chapter & Vice President – Development, IAA Asia Pacific said, “We introduced the IAA Corporate Social Crusader Award as a part of our prestigious Olive Crown Awards last year. The response was amazing. Over 53 large corporates sent in their entries. The award was ultimately shared by Hindustan Unilever and Mathrubhumi Group of newspapers.”
Neeraj Roy, Chairman, Olive Crown Awards Committee, IAA India Chapter, added, “Last’s years award ceremony was special. We had Amitabh Bachchan and Maneka Gandhi with us along with the entire communications industry. This award is for a company that takes a justifiable pride in its CSR activity over the last year. It includes any CSR activity from improving life skills to recycling to healthcare and education and of course the environment.”
The Olive Crown Awards are run as a cause and there is no entry fee.