- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
“I was six or seven years old when I was first molested”
MUMBAI: As the country is debating the latest Juvenile Justice Bill to curb crimes against women, Culture Machine’s Old Delhi Films has released a video featuring a few young women coming forward to describe their first sexual harassment. The alarming video sees young women open up about their trauma and how they have dealt with it multiple times in their lives and in various situations. Right from being groped in a bus while traveling with family to being flashed at by strangers and dealing with lewd comments; these women have dealt with harassment and molestation in public spaces and in seemingly ‘safe’ places. Despite the misogynistic approach of our society, these women continue to believe in humanity and ask everyone to step up in face of such harassment.