- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
HyperX Partners with ESL One to Provide Gaming Hardware
MUMBAI: Dedicated to gaming community for over a decade, HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, has been allied with world-known tournaments such as Dreamhack Masters and Intel Extreme Masters for years, and the list just keeps getting longer. HyperX today announced it is the official SSD and memory partner of ESL One throughout the 2016 tournament year, pushing the limits of SSD and memory potential to unlock the performance that players need to reach their own peak abilities during each competition.
The official hardware provided for the competitions will be HyperX Savage Memory and HyperX Savage SSD. All systems will be equipped with this hardware to guarantee maximum performance, and the following competitions will benefit from the hardware partnership:
- ESL One Manila April 23 – 24, 2016
- ESL One Frankfurt June 18 – 19, 2016
- ESL One Cologne July 8 – 10, 2016
- One more yet-to-be announced ESL One Tournament
“ESL One is known for record-breaking events and we are proud to continue our support in 2016 to set the stage for even bigger and more exciting eSports action,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. “As the world of eSports continues to break boundaries, HyperX leads the charge by delivering exceptionally high-performance products to gamers worldwide and supporting their passion from all facet of the gaming industry.”
In addition to tournaments, HyperX has also sponsored over 25 teams globally including SK Gaming and Team Solomid, spanning such popular gaming titles as Dota 2, League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:Go), Hearthstone, Call of Duty® and HALO. With excellent memory, SSD, and award-winning headsets, HyperX guarantee the best and most stable gaming experience as used by the best players in the world.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.