- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Hungama is the official Digital Partner of Justin Bieber’s Purpose Tour in India
MUMBAI: Hungama Digital Media has inked a partnership with pop sensation Justin Bieber’s Purpose Tour, as its official digital partner. Organized by White Fox India, the tour will take place on 10 May 2017.
The tour features international music sensation Justin Bieber as the headlining artist along with other prominent International and Indian artists. Hungama has specially curated non-stop Justin Bieber specials, video playlists, Bieber documentaries and more, for its 67 million active users across its digital destinations.
Speaking about the association with the tour, Hungama.com CEO Siddhartha Roy, says, “We are extremely thrilled to partner with Justin Beiber’s Purpose Tour and offer our subscribers the best and most enjoyable experiences around the concert across our web, apps, social, DTH and mobile internet services. With over 67mn active users on our platforms, we are excited to be a part of the biggest and the most unprecedented event of the year.”
Hungama is aiming to elevate the entertainment experience for millions of Justin Bieber fans throughout India by creating unique and engaging programming properties across its extensive distribution network comprising digital, DTH and other platforms – namely, Hungama.com, Hungama Music, Hungama Play, Tata Sky Music, Tata Sky Music+, Airtel iMusicspace and many more.
White Fox India Director, Arjun Jain, states, “We are pleased to partner with Hungama and delight JB’s fans and avid listeners of his music across Hungama’s digital and partner destinations with a compilation of the best songs and videos ahead of the Purpose Tour.”