- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Hungama.com ties up with 3 IPL teams
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment platform Hungama.com has tied up with 3 IPL teams this season namely, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians where Hungama Cheer Girls will support teams as they perform on latest numbers during matches.
With this association Hungama aims to extend the IPL merriment into the digital world as they create team-dedicated playlists where team members will share their favourite songs and add them to their team’s playlist.
Hungama will further reach out to consumers during the on-ground live matches and offer their premium PRO service free for 2 months.
Hungama.com CEO Siddhartha Roy said, “Since the league is a global platform, we are thrilled to be associated with it in such an innovative and exciting manner. While cricket fanatics will concentrate on the nail-biting tournament, the Hungama Cheer Girls will enliven the electric atmosphere as they perform on the peppy and upbeat music from the playlists. Extending the league’s euphoria into the digital world Hungama has created team-dedicated playlists that comprise player favourites, and the team anthems, which will be available across Hungama’s 52 million unique consumers.”
Consumers can avail free Hungama PRO service for 2 months when they SMS any of the three team initials to 54646.