- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Hungama.com ties up with 3 IPL teams
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment platform Hungama.com has tied up with 3 IPL teams this season namely, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians where Hungama Cheer Girls will support teams as they perform on latest numbers during matches.
With this association Hungama aims to extend the IPL merriment into the digital world as they create team-dedicated playlists where team members will share their favourite songs and add them to their team’s playlist.
Hungama will further reach out to consumers during the on-ground live matches and offer their premium PRO service free for 2 months.
Hungama.com CEO Siddhartha Roy said, “Since the league is a global platform, we are thrilled to be associated with it in such an innovative and exciting manner. While cricket fanatics will concentrate on the nail-biting tournament, the Hungama Cheer Girls will enliven the electric atmosphere as they perform on the peppy and upbeat music from the playlists. Extending the league’s euphoria into the digital world Hungama has created team-dedicated playlists that comprise player favourites, and the team anthems, which will be available across Hungama’s 52 million unique consumers.”
Consumers can avail free Hungama PRO service for 2 months when they SMS any of the three team initials to 54646.