- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Hrithik Roshan’s Enters The Fashion Biz!
MUMBAI: When it comes to Style Hrithik Roshan knows it all and when it’s his brand HRX; he gives all his time, energy and advice on how he can make it one of the sought after active fashion brand in days to come. HRX introduces a host of new additions to its Spring / Summer 16’ collection that’s packed with a lot of high summer colors, bright checks, print tees packed with a lot of punch. Combining fashion with fitness, the new range showcases an exciting range of activewear, casuals, accessories and footwear. Women’s wear that has been recently added to the product line is sure to add great style to your workout wardrobe.
The actor is actively involved in mentoring his team on the styles, fit and colors of the products. In a recent meeting with the Myntra team, he personally tried on clothes to check the fit and gave his feedback. Here are the exclusive candid shots from the meeting.
In Roshan’s words, “It’s commendable how the team of designers have come up with an exciting range that’s in line with the brand’s ideology. My personal favorites are the logo graphic tees, denims and activewear jackets. I think the products are very contemporary and it’s surely something the youth will resonate with. Our aim for next season is to present a cutting-edge range with sharp silhouettes and cool prints. Through HRX, I look forward to inspiring many more to push your extreme.”