- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Hrithik charms the finalists of Cine Stars Ki Khoj
MUMBAI: Over the past thirteen weeks, Cine Stars Ki Khoj contestants have been treading on a journey to achieve their dream of becoming India’s next cine stars. As it is said, the journey to live your dream is never easy and the contestants of ZEE TV’s acting talent hunt show have been going through gruelling schedules and various tests of not just talent but also grit and determination. Chasing your dreams can lead you to a journey even more rewarding than the goal and these contestants will sure vouch for it as their dream turned into reality, recently, when they met the nation’s biggest superstar Hrithik Roshan.
While the contestants have had a chance to perform and exhibit their talent in front of celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez amongst others, it was an ecstatic moment for them to meet the ace actor and super star.
Having been a part of the Shiamak Davar Dance Company, Akshay Nalawade has performed as a background dancer with various leading Bollywood actors at award shows but never did he imagine that he will be recognised by none other than the heartthrob of millions – Hrithik Roshan. When the actor met the six finalists, Akshay’s face instantly looked familiar to the star and asked Akshay if they’d met earlier. The boy was on cloud 9 that the superstar, who he had performed with at an awards show, recognised him.
An exhilarated Akshay exclaimed, ‘I have danced with many actors at award functions and ceremonies but as we dance in big groups and don’t really interact much with the celebs, we don’t really expect them to know us. My joy knew no bounds when Hrithik recognized me and remembered working with me in the past. I have only performed with him at one awards show and never in my life imagined that he will remember me. This definitely will be one of the most cherished days of my life.”
Now as the competition draws to a close, to see if your favorite contestant walks away with the coveted title, stay tuned to the Grand finale of ‘Cera India’s Best Cine Stars Ki Khoj powered by Glam up’ on Saturday, 27th and Sunday, 28th September at 9 PM, only on Zee TV!