- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
HomeShop18 partners with PayU Money, offers customers discounts
Mumbai: HomeShop18, India’s first comprehensive virtual retail business announces its association with PayU Money, an online gateway to enable a better customer experience for its consumers. Online payment gateways have caught on as a preferred mode of transacting on virtual platforms and HomeShop18 is encouraging customers to use this medium by offering irresistible discounts. By using PayU Money, shoppers can avail a 10% discount or Rs. 200 off depending on the transaction amount.
Speaking on the collaboration Sanjeev Agrawal, CEO, HomeShop18 said “Our aim at HomeShop18 is to provide customers with choice and convenience at every step. We are delighted to partner with PayU Money and give patrons an online payment solution for easy transactions. By offering great deals and discounts on purchases made with PayU Money, we are ensuring another safe, secure and highly convenient way of shopping online.”
Highlighting the partnership Nitin Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder at PayU India said, “We are delighted to partner with Homeshop18 and are confident that PayUmoney will provide an extremely convenient and faster online paying experience to the customers. ”
PayU Money can be used across a wide range of product categories of HomeShop18. So don’t forget to log-on to HomeShop18.com or use the HomeShop18 Mobile app and experience the convenience of shopping from anywhere, anytime.