- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
HomeShop18 partners with PayU Money, offers customers discounts
Mumbai: HomeShop18, India’s first comprehensive virtual retail business announces its association with PayU Money, an online gateway to enable a better customer experience for its consumers. Online payment gateways have caught on as a preferred mode of transacting on virtual platforms and HomeShop18 is encouraging customers to use this medium by offering irresistible discounts. By using PayU Money, shoppers can avail a 10% discount or Rs. 200 off depending on the transaction amount.
Speaking on the collaboration Sanjeev Agrawal, CEO, HomeShop18 said “Our aim at HomeShop18 is to provide customers with choice and convenience at every step. We are delighted to partner with PayU Money and give patrons an online payment solution for easy transactions. By offering great deals and discounts on purchases made with PayU Money, we are ensuring another safe, secure and highly convenient way of shopping online.”
Highlighting the partnership Nitin Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder at PayU India said, “We are delighted to partner with Homeshop18 and are confident that PayUmoney will provide an extremely convenient and faster online paying experience to the customers. ”
PayU Money can be used across a wide range of product categories of HomeShop18. So don’t forget to log-on to HomeShop18.com or use the HomeShop18 Mobile app and experience the convenience of shopping from anywhere, anytime.