- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
‘He is back’ – Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines to air on &pictures
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, brings the third installment of Hollywood’s most celebrated and successful franchises that originated with the 1984 release of ‘The Terminator’ on this Sunday, 5th July at 12:00 PM. Packed with riveting suspense, trademark humour and explosive action, Terminator 3 – Rise of the Machines pays homage to its predecessors and adds an electrifying new chapter to the series’ sophisticated mythology.
The franchise that made terms like ‘Hasta la vista, baby’ and ‘I’ll be back’ a way of life to the present generation brings its third film where the sequel ended. The central theme of the film revolves around the battle for survival between the nearly-extinct human race and the world-spanning synthetic intelligence – Skynet.
Taking the reins from visionary director James Cameron, director Jonathan Mostow’s Terminator 3 – Rise of the Machines starts 10 years after ‘Terminator 2’. John Connor (Nick Stahl) now exists only as a drifter – living ‘off the grid’, so no more Terminators from the future can hunt him down. Unfortunately, SkyNet does send another one back – and this one is called the T-X, even more powerful & advanced than the dreaded T-1000. However, another CSM-101 Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is also sent back to protect John against the T-X. Not knowing how these terminators were sent, considering he thought he destroyed SkyNet, John will soon learn something that will change his life forever. Will Terminator be able to save John?