- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
‘He is back’ – Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines to air on &pictures
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, brings the third installment of Hollywood’s most celebrated and successful franchises that originated with the 1984 release of ‘The Terminator’ on this Sunday, 5th July at 12:00 PM. Packed with riveting suspense, trademark humour and explosive action, Terminator 3 – Rise of the Machines pays homage to its predecessors and adds an electrifying new chapter to the series’ sophisticated mythology.
The franchise that made terms like ‘Hasta la vista, baby’ and ‘I’ll be back’ a way of life to the present generation brings its third film where the sequel ended. The central theme of the film revolves around the battle for survival between the nearly-extinct human race and the world-spanning synthetic intelligence – Skynet.
Taking the reins from visionary director James Cameron, director Jonathan Mostow’s Terminator 3 – Rise of the Machines starts 10 years after ‘Terminator 2’. John Connor (Nick Stahl) now exists only as a drifter – living ‘off the grid’, so no more Terminators from the future can hunt him down. Unfortunately, SkyNet does send another one back – and this one is called the T-X, even more powerful & advanced than the dreaded T-1000. However, another CSM-101 Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is also sent back to protect John against the T-X. Not knowing how these terminators were sent, considering he thought he destroyed SkyNet, John will soon learn something that will change his life forever. Will Terminator be able to save John?