- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
HBO to premier ‘San Andreas’ on 6th March 2016
Mumbai: Catch the television premiere of 2016’s Hollywood blockbuster “San Andreas” starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on Sunday, 6th March 2016 at 1 pm and 9:00 pm only on HBO.
In San Andreas, California is experiencing a statewide earthquake; a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey with his ex-wife across the state in order to rescue his daughter. Dwayne Johnson plays Ray Gaines, a helicopter rescue pilot for the Los Angeles Fire Department, who is trying to find his daughter, Blake (Alexandra Daddario), who is in San Francisco amidst the chaos. Ray’s estranged wife, Emma, is forced to turn to Ray for help, as he is her last resort. Together they journey to save their daughter “San Andreas’’ starring Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario and is directed by Brad Peyton.