- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Hat-trick! NDTV.com wins ‘Best News Website’ for Third Year in a Row
New Delhi: NDTV.com has won the best news website award at the prestigious Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) Awards 2016. This is the third year in a row that NDTV.com won this award.
IAMAI is the country’s leading association of digital companies. To win the award for three years in a row in a hot space, with plenty of new entrees, evidences the premium content of NDTV’s site and apps.
NDTV’s digital audience adds up to a huge 65 million users and grows every year because of the calibre and breadth of its new coverage, and its unwavering commitment to offering the best user experience above all else. NDTV’s technological prowess- some of which is patented- ensures its content is distributed fastest and seamlessly.
Speaking on this occasion, Suparna Singh, CEO and Managing Editor, NDTV Convergence said, “Our audience keeps challenging us to raise the bar we have set, and we are always mindful of the tremendous trust conferred on us by a very loyal universe of users at a time when new sites have cropped up. Credible journalism is the DNA of everything we do. Nothing is more important to us than ensuring that our audience has the best digital experience with us on desktops and phones.”