- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
‘Har Shaadi Hai Shaandaar’ contest in association with Bollywood film ‘Shaandaar’
MUMBAI: Tata Capital, today announced the launch of the ‘Har Shaadi Hai Shaandaar’ contest in association with Dharma Production’s latest upcoming movie ‘Shaandaar’ releasing on October 22nd. Individuals availing a wedding or any personal loan from Tata Capital can participate in the contest and three lucky winners get to meet the stars of the movie, Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt! The contest ends on 17th October, 2015.
An extensive marketing campaign comprising TV and digital media will be used to promote the Wedding Loan product and the contest. Individuals opting for Wedding or any Personal Loans from Tata Capital, within the contest period, are eligible to participate in the contest. The participants have to share their ‘Shaandaar’ story in not more than 3000 characters along with applying for the loan.
Tata Capital Wedding Loans, provide prospective brides and grooms with the ability to finance their dream wedding. Wedding expenses are one of the key reasons for taking a personal loan. Recognizing this need, Tata Capital has crafted the Wedding Loan Product, which has the added benefits of flexi EMI repayment options, quick processing and attractive interest rates, that makes it easier to finance small or large ticket wedding expenses. Tata Capital Wedding Loans range from 1 Lac to 15 Lacs.
Commenting on the alliance, Ms. Veetika Deoras, Head – Brand Marketing, Corporate Communication & Digital Vertical, said, “Getting married is a key milestone in an individual’s life and Tata Capital offers wedding loans to help fulfill all the small or big desires that an individual may have, to make his/her wedding even more special. The movie Shaandaar is based on the theme of a destination wedding and hence the fit was perfect. Tata Capital believes that every wedding, big or not, is special, is ‘shaandaar’.”