- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Fugly star cast launch the music of fugly on the sets of DID Little Champs
MUMBAI: The entire cast of Grazing Goat Pictures much anticipated youth entertainer Fugly – Jimmy Sheirgill, Mohit Marwah, Kiara Advani, Arfi Lamba and Vijender Singh as well as director Kabir Sadanand – will be making a fugly appearance on DID Little Champs to launch the blockbuster music from the film at 9pm this Sunday 18th May 2014 on ZEE TV.
The film has already created immense buzz with its music which hit the airwaves earlier this month. The title track ‘Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ drove the internet to a frenzy, becoming the most popular video on YouTube India within 4 days of its launch. Similarly, the second song to go viral was ‘DhupChik’ has become the ‘party anthem’ of the year!
Produced by the ‘Grazing Goat Pictures’ known for its content backed scripts and directed by Kabir Sadanand, ‘Fugly’, is shot extensively in Delhi and the breathtaking locations of Leh. It is a story of four friends: Dev, Devi, Gaurav and Aditya and how this carefree bunch, at the threshold of their lives, get caught in a ‘Fugly’ incident, which sucks them slowly into the big bad world of corruption, politics and the real society in the capital. The entertainingly original Fugly is wacky, kitsch and puts the best of friends through the most bizarre events of their life – the game is FUGLY! He film hits cinemas on the 13th of June.