- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
GREY group India and EPIC TV Shines at the Pro Max awards
Last year, GREY group India kicked off the biggest campaign for India’s first genre-specific Hindi entertainment channel, EPIC. GREY group India firmly rooted a 360 degree branding positioning for the winning campaign- ‘Maaf Kijiye Abhi Dus Nahin Baje that aimed to claim public attention to the 10pm TV viewing time on EPIC and become the new prime time on television.
India lives and breathes Bollywood and Cricket. Stars and Cricketers are treated a demi-gods. As an ardent admirers, Indians like to know ‘behind the scenes’ and untold of their favourite stars.
Combining this insight with some of the biggest of Bollywood, the EPIC channel intended to launch three new television shows to strike an emotional connect with the audience. The shows titled as ‘Jaane Pehchaane’ by Javed Akhtar explores the journey and evolution of Bollywood over the decades.‘Mid-Wicket Tales’ by Naseeruddin Shah unearths some of the best-kept secrets in the history of Indian cricket. Lastly, stories by Rabindranath Tagore is a modern outlook to some of the best-written tales, narrated in Anurag Basu’s signature style.
The campaign created a buzz of curiosity amongst this quintessential Bollywood/Cricket fan with wanting them to know more.
The ProMax award show, held on Thursday June 12, honours design and marketing work in the advertising and promotions business, honoured GREY group India and EPIC with two Golds. The following are the categories in which these awards were won:
1) Gold – Best launch campaign Out of house – EPIC@10 CAMPAIGN
2) Gold – Best integrated marketing campaign – EPIC@10