- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
GREY group India and EPIC TV Shines at the Pro Max awards
Last year, GREY group India kicked off the biggest campaign for India’s first genre-specific Hindi entertainment channel, EPIC. GREY group India firmly rooted a 360 degree branding positioning for the winning campaign- ‘Maaf Kijiye Abhi Dus Nahin Baje that aimed to claim public attention to the 10pm TV viewing time on EPIC and become the new prime time on television.
India lives and breathes Bollywood and Cricket. Stars and Cricketers are treated a demi-gods. As an ardent admirers, Indians like to know ‘behind the scenes’ and untold of their favourite stars.
Combining this insight with some of the biggest of Bollywood, the EPIC channel intended to launch three new television shows to strike an emotional connect with the audience. The shows titled as ‘Jaane Pehchaane’ by Javed Akhtar explores the journey and evolution of Bollywood over the decades.‘Mid-Wicket Tales’ by Naseeruddin Shah unearths some of the best-kept secrets in the history of Indian cricket. Lastly, stories by Rabindranath Tagore is a modern outlook to some of the best-written tales, narrated in Anurag Basu’s signature style.
The campaign created a buzz of curiosity amongst this quintessential Bollywood/Cricket fan with wanting them to know more.
The ProMax award show, held on Thursday June 12, honours design and marketing work in the advertising and promotions business, honoured GREY group India and EPIC with two Golds. The following are the categories in which these awards were won:
1) Gold – Best launch campaign Out of house – EPIC@10 CAMPAIGN
2) Gold – Best integrated marketing campaign – EPIC@10