- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Goafest 2017 powered by Living Foodz
MUMBAI: The 12th edition of Goafest, India’s largest advertising and marketing conclave, held between April 6-8 was sponsored by Living Foodz, India’s leading lifestyle channel. Themed around ‘XXX’, Goafest 2017
Bringing to life the creative spirit of the festival, Living Foodz created an ‘interactive wall’ installation and a 360° photo-booth to enhance the experience of the attendees. Living Foodz created several unique touch-points for engagement and organized fun-filled activities at the pre-event area. The channel also designed high-impact branding through installations at the venue, interactive walkways and the CEO Lounge. The creative campaign designed by Scarecrow Communications featured quirky graphics with word-play around Living Foodz and the alphabets ‘L’ and ‘F’.
Living Foodz offered a premium culinary experience to the attendees through a specially curated menu at Goafest. The Post-Awards Gala Dinner was also presented by Living Foodz.
The Knowledge Seminar at the Goafest was presented by Living Foodz and Mr. Piyush Sharma, CEO (India and APAC), Living addressed the creative minds at a session on ‘Negotiating Creative Intelligence’.
Commenting on the association, Mr. Amit Nair, Business Head, Living Foodz said, “We were delighted to collaborate with Goafest, which is Asia’s most prestigious marketing and advertising summit. As one of the most respected and largest lifestyle media brand, we have always encouraged initiatives that unite thought leaders from the fraternity and recognize their innovative work and contribution to the industry. We will continue to create unique touch-points through our strategic partnerships and properties.”
Since it’s launch in 2015, Living Foodz has sustained its leadership position and has emerged as the a one-stop lifestyle destination. The channel has undertaken strategic partnerships to create engagement opportunities through on-ground events such as the Baleno Wicked Weekends, Celebrating India’s Finest, Palate Fest, etc. Living Foodz has also curated properties that celebrate the Indian food and lifestyle ecosystem such as Living Foodz EPicurean Guild Awards, Living Foodz Powerlist Awards and Food Fiesta.