- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Global Advertisers wins ‘Customer Engagement Award’
Mumbai: Global Advertisers, pioneer in the outdoor industry has been bestowed with Customer Engagement Award for “Excellence in Out-of-Home Effectiveness’ during the sparkling function of 2nd Asian Customer Engagement Forum & Awards at ITC Grand Central Hotel, Mumbai.
The award aims to honor the best practices of all the sectors including countries such as India, Sri lanka and GCC countries. “It’s a moment of great pride for us. We are thankful to the jury members who recognized our efforts in bringing innovative solution for the Indian Outdoor Advertising industry,” said , Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers on winning the award.
The Customer Engagement Team shortlisted the Global Advertisers on executing industry’s first – corridor branding campaigns and creating the Asia’s biggest hoarding i.e. 140 x 120 at Bandra. Adding to this, Global’s much flexible approach, Client servicing records, 24 x 7 monitoring, adaptability for last minute changes, easy payment agreement, excellent mix-media plans and after sales services, convinced the jury members of the award. With its two decades of experience, Global understands how to serve the clients in best way by giving excellent services to clients and ensuring great returns for their brand within their budget.