- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Get set for biggest wedding party of your life this April with #LakméSchoolOfStyle
Mumbai: Having created a wave in the beauty and fashion world since going digital, #LakméSchoolOfStyle in its 3rd month, is now all set to unleash its next edition with the theme — Weddings — and who better than #LSOS Editor-in-Chief Karan Johar himself to tell us all about shaadis.
Revealing about #LakméSchoolOfStyle April cover Karan-Wedding-Johar as he calls himself pulls up the curtain on the next issue to mesmerize with what’s in store. Speaking about the Big Fat Indian Weddings, KJO says he’s not a dulha to be but certainly the biggest wedding broker. And who would argue on that with the DDLJ and KKKG maker!
“It’s the biggest of your life,” says KJO and so truly and guides us to #vanitymeetsinsanity
#LSOS April digital video issue, promises KJO will consist of all the wedding saga — including your film fantasies to the rona dhona to the bidaai.. from extreme splurging to extreme khushi and extreme gham and from extreme tantrums to extreme debauchery.
If it’s about weddings then how can fashion be far behind? From your perfect lehenga to the dulhe ka suit (#Yolo), KJO informs that there’s a guide to analyzing your perfect trousseau!
That’s not all. KJO’s crew includes a baraat of top designers to tell us about weddings including Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Nachiket Barve and Ridhi Mehra.
From Wedding Sutra (How to plan a wedding destination) to Breaking silence on marital abuse, #LSOS April issue has it all. For more on this and your daily dose of fashion, beauty and style check this out KJO will surely get you set into the wedding mode