- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Get ready to witness an action packed extravaganza with the Terminator PIXathon only on SONY PIX
MUMBAI: SONY PIX brings to you three back to back ‘Terminator’ movies, on Saturday, 4th July, starting 7.00 PM onwards. Watch out for a great line up of films coming your way, with the human-looking indestructible Cyborg The Terminator, followed by a cybernetic warrior from a post-apocalyptic future in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, and a mysterious new weapon in the war against the machines in Terminator Salvation.
Follow the iconic indestructible Cyborg who is sent from the future to assassinate a waitress, whose unborn son will lead humanity in a war against the machines, while a soldier from that war is sent to protect her at all costs in The Terminator at 7.00 PM.
Coming up next is a cybernetic warrior from a post-apocalyptic future who travels back in time to protect a 19-year old drifter and his future wife from a most advanced robotic assassin to ensure they both survive a nuclear attack in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines at 9.00 PM.
End the evening with a mysterious new weapon in the war against the machines comes to John Connor on the eve of a resistance attack on Skynet. But whose side is he on, and can he be trusted? Is the story of Terminator Salvation at 11.30 PM.
So, get set for an exhilarating experience of the ‘Terminator PIXathon’ starting 7.00 PM onwards on Saturday, 4th July only on SONY PIX.