- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Get ready for a visual extravaganza as Sony MAX brings ‘Goemon’ for the first time ever on Indian television
MUMBAI: MAX, the premium Hindi movies and special events channel brings for the first time ever to Indian television screens the World Television premiere of the action thriller, ‘Goemon,’ on Sunday 28th September at 8pm.
A mixture of wild fiction and historical fact, the film is cinematic eye candy for viewers action obsessed fans.The film takes place in 1582, with the noble lord Nobunaga having been assassinated before unifying the nation and saving it from war and with his top general Hideyoshi (Okuda Eiji) taking the throne. Goemon (Eguchi Yosuke) is a famous Robin Hood-type thief who rises to fame after robbing the rich and giving to the poor, before running into complications after stealing a seemingly innocuous box. The film follows Goemon through a series of events where he is forced to take a difficult decision whether or not to take up arms himself in the name of the greater good.
The movie uniquely combines action, drama, folk history into a story teamed with advanced visual effects to give viewers a thrilling movie watching experience.
Grab all the action with the sci-fi thriller by tuning into watch ‘Goemon’ on
Sunday 28th September at 8pm on MAX