- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Get a taste of incredible and iconic action-packed moments this summer with Star Gold’s ‘Action Ka Mahadose’
Mumbai: From spies to cops to criminals, Indian Cinema has given us action films that continue to leave us awestruck. This April, Star Gold, the Home of Blockbusters, brings to you some of the choicest, run-and-gun action films with Action Ka Mahadose. This festival starts on April 18th and goes on till 20th of May, Monday to Friday at 7:00 PM.
The battle begins with Ajay Devgn and Gracy Singh starrer Gangajal, wherein an SP enters a corrupt town and has to deal with offences in the town as well as in the system. Next in line on 20th April is Singham Returns, the story of an honest police officer who encounters a god-man with connections to high profile politicians, when he investigates the death of an officer from his team, followed by Ready, an action-comedy film starring Salman Khan.
Wanted, another Salman Khan starrer will be aired which narrates how a sharpshooter is caught between a gangster, the police and his girlfriend. Next up is Jai Ho, an action-drama with Salman Khan, Daisy Shah and Tabu in leading roles. Action Ka Mahadose will also air titles like Main Balwaan, Dhammu, Dangerous Khiladi, Ek Tha Soldier, Mar Mitenge and Sivaji-The Boss apart from many others.
It’s hard to imagine cinema without action and if you’re a fan of this genre, this one’s for you!