- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Get a taste of incredible and iconic action-packed moments this summer with Star Gold’s ‘Action Ka Mahadose’
Mumbai: From spies to cops to criminals, Indian Cinema has given us action films that continue to leave us awestruck. This April, Star Gold, the Home of Blockbusters, brings to you some of the choicest, run-and-gun action films with Action Ka Mahadose. This festival starts on April 18th and goes on till 20th of May, Monday to Friday at 7:00 PM.
The battle begins with Ajay Devgn and Gracy Singh starrer Gangajal, wherein an SP enters a corrupt town and has to deal with offences in the town as well as in the system. Next in line on 20th April is Singham Returns, the story of an honest police officer who encounters a god-man with connections to high profile politicians, when he investigates the death of an officer from his team, followed by Ready, an action-comedy film starring Salman Khan.
Wanted, another Salman Khan starrer will be aired which narrates how a sharpshooter is caught between a gangster, the police and his girlfriend. Next up is Jai Ho, an action-drama with Salman Khan, Daisy Shah and Tabu in leading roles. Action Ka Mahadose will also air titles like Main Balwaan, Dhammu, Dangerous Khiladi, Ek Tha Soldier, Mar Mitenge and Sivaji-The Boss apart from many others.
It’s hard to imagine cinema without action and if you’re a fan of this genre, this one’s for you!