- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Friday Picture Premiere – Rahasya on &pictures
&pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, will premiere the suspense murder thriller Rahasya on Friday,16th October at 8 PM. Inspired from a true life incident, ‘RAHASYA’ is a murder mystery of a teenage girl who is found brutally killed in her own house. Directed by Manish Gupta, the film stars Tisca Chopra, Ashish Vidyarthi and Kay Kay Menon in lead roles with Menon efficiently portraying the role of a CBI officer on a thrilling journey of solving the murder mystery. Known for its interactive and innovative programming is all set to provide its viewers, &pictures premieres Rahasya as part of its ongoing Friday Picture Premiere.
The film revolves around a teenage girl, Ayesha Mahajan (Sakshi Sem), who is murdered in her own house. Her doctor father Sachin Mahajan (Ashish Vidyarthi) is deemed as the prime suspect for the murder. CBI Chief Sunil Paraskar (Kay Kay Menon) picks up the case and soon finds evidence that makes it more difficult to determine who exactly is responsible for her death. As various suspects and their motives are being tested, what comes out is a riveting story of a double murder. It brings the audience to a burning question of whether parents can really harm their child?