- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fox Star Studios ties-up with HUL’s Pond’s for ‘Khamoshiyan’
MUMBAI: Movie studio Fox Star Studios has tied up with Hindustan Unilever Ltd’s for Vishesh Films’ upcoming musical ‘Khamoshiyan’ with Pond’s Body Lotion.
The tie-up is on ‘Khamoshiyan’, the title song of the film of the same name. The studio claims that the song is already the highest streamed song on India’s song streaming portals.
Fox Star Studios chief marketing officer Shikha Kapur said, “The title track of Khamoshiyan has created waves since the time it was released and has gone on to catch the imagination of the youth all over. It’s encouraging for us to know that Hindustan Unilever has decided to associate one of their most iconic brands- Ponds, with our film, and put its might behind this track. It cements our confidence in the music of Khamoshiyan, and paves the way to set up the film as one to watch out for in the new year.”
Pond’s body lotion felt that the romantic number was best fit for its campaign this winter since the song echoes the brand activation idea ‘pyaar ka izhaar’ . The song showcases Ali Fazal expressing his love for debutant Sapna Pabbi.
Pond’s body lotion will endorse the title track and will run a 360 degree media campaign spanning six weeks with presence on TV, print, radio and cinema. This is the first time an association of this nature has been struck in Bollywood for a new star-cast film.
HUL VP marketing Srinandan Sundaram said, “Khamoshiyan sure sounds like a song which is going to be a super-hit of 2014, we are very excited about promoting it. PBL is the 2nd largest body lotion in India, we are glad to do this exciting campaign to strengthen salience in season.”
The makers will launch the TVC of Pond’s body lotion before the video of the song is officially launched by the music label.