- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
FOX International Channels (India) shines bright with three wins at PromaxBDA Asia!
Throughout the world, the PromaxBDA Awards stand for marketing and creative excellence in broadcasting. Before the Promax Asia win, FIC India has also won 3 Gold and 2 Silver at the PromaxBDA India award ceremony, held earlier this year. The key to their consistent win is the simple innovation in how to resonate with the viewers, about their shows.
One Gold went for National Geographic Channel’s show Emergency Room. The marketing initiative created the ‘Be Emergency Ready’ campaign – a facebook page, on ground workshops across the country (with a tie up with the multispecialty hospital Medanta) and a power packed endorsement by Irrfan Khan. The endeavour was to equip people with knowledge about how to deal with medical emergencies.
Another Gold went to the marketing campaign for FOX Life’s Soundtrek. Amongst other things, FOX Life put up a virtual floor piano in malls to bring alive the preposition of ‘The Great Indian Jam Session’.
Commenting on the win, Debarpita Banerjee, VP, Marketing, FOX International Channels (India), said “Awards are very encouraging. And more so, when our content is so fantastic it makes even more important for the marketing and communication to work harder and grab the right eyeballs. So as a practice, we always look at ‘How can we do things a little differently’. We are delighted with this win, and will keep experimenting with our work”.