- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
FOX International Channels (India) shines bright with three wins at PromaxBDA Asia!
Throughout the world, the PromaxBDA Awards stand for marketing and creative excellence in broadcasting. Before the Promax Asia win, FIC India has also won 3 Gold and 2 Silver at the PromaxBDA India award ceremony, held earlier this year. The key to their consistent win is the simple innovation in how to resonate with the viewers, about their shows.
One Gold went for National Geographic Channel’s show Emergency Room. The marketing initiative created the ‘Be Emergency Ready’ campaign – a facebook page, on ground workshops across the country (with a tie up with the multispecialty hospital Medanta) and a power packed endorsement by Irrfan Khan. The endeavour was to equip people with knowledge about how to deal with medical emergencies.
Another Gold went to the marketing campaign for FOX Life’s Soundtrek. Amongst other things, FOX Life put up a virtual floor piano in malls to bring alive the preposition of ‘The Great Indian Jam Session’.
Commenting on the win, Debarpita Banerjee, VP, Marketing, FOX International Channels (India), said “Awards are very encouraging. And more so, when our content is so fantastic it makes even more important for the marketing and communication to work harder and grab the right eyeballs. So as a practice, we always look at ‘How can we do things a little differently’. We are delighted with this win, and will keep experimenting with our work”.