- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FOODFOOD bags four awards at the 7th Golden Star Awards
Mumbai: FOODFOOD, India’s premier 24×7 food lifestyle channel, bagged four awards at the prestigious 7th Golden Star Awards 2015. The award ceremony which recognises the best in the travel, food, hotel & hospitality industry, awarded FOODFOOD with the titles of ‘Most Admired Food Brand for the Year’, ‘Best Celebrity Host – Chef Amrita Rai Chand’, ‘Best On Ground Food Brand Promotion Event. “Maa Ki Daal” and ‘Best Event Manager – “Suman Chandra”.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. SK Barua (CEO – Turmeric Vision Pvt. Ltd.) says, “We are elated that FOODFOOD has been recognised by the Golden Star Awards for our work in the Hospitality sector and our efforts in bringing people closer to food. Ever since we have changed our stance towards laying greater emphasis on the element of food lifestyle, we have been able to broaden our horizons and create a greater reach with our audience. Gaining recognition from Golden Star helps us validate our work of going in the right direction.”
Going forward, FOODFOOD aims to create more such content that provides viewers with thought-provoking and insightful looks into how eating habits and traditions are inextricably linked to personal identity, lifestyle and history.