- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Fever 104 FM radio launches ‘I Love Fever’ campaign in Bengaluru
MUMBAI: Fever 104 FM has launched its ‘I Love Fever’ promotional campaign.
The campaign has invited listeners to WhatsApp FEVER <space> Full Name to 9019 104104, after which the radio station will call registered listeners. On answering a simple question, listeners stand a chance to win Rs 104,000.
The promotion is between 8 am and 10 pm from May 16 in Bengaluru and will continue for a few weeks.
HT Media Ltd Radio & Entertainment CEO Harshad Jain said, “Fever 104 FM has always strived to provide the most entertaining and innovative content. The ‘I Love Fever’ promotion is our way of strengthening the bond with listeners and rewarding them for tuning into Fever. We are sure tens of thousands of listeners will register and many will get rewarded”.
Operated by HT Media Ltd, Fever FM is available in Delhi (since October 2006), Mumbai (since January 2007), Bengaluru (since March 2007), Kolkata (January 2008) and Chennai (October 2015) with a programming, that just lets the music play. Fever FM is one of the leading FM stations in the country and attracts more than 17.5 million listeners across the four Indian metros – Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
The radio channel is also the most preferred amongst 20-34 years SEC AB target audience – Fever’s core target group.