- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Fear has a new taste – Pizza!
Come July and Pizza won’t taste the same anymore. UTV Spotboy in association with Getaway Films brings you Pizza, a 3D horror thriller which has been adapted from the Tamil blockbuster by the same name but with an all new twist in the tale. Directed by debutant Akshay Akkineni, the film’s trailer is being launched this Friday while the movie will release on 18th July ’14.
Starring Akshay Oberoi and Parvathy Omanakuttan in the lead along with Dipannita Sharma and Arunoday Singh, Pizza is the story of Kunal, a pizza delivery boy, whose life is turned upside down when a delivery goes wrong and he arrives with the pizza at a couple’s house. As supernatural powers come into play in that haunted house, Kunal’s belief system is threatened and when he finally manages to escape, his wife Nikita goes missing.
“UTV Spotboy has played a defining role in supporting new talent and fresh genres, and has produced some of the most trendsetting movies in the last five years. In keeping with that tradition, we are glad to bring to audiences our first 3D horror film Pizza, a film with a very unique narrative,” said Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director, Disney India.
Bejoy Nambiar, Producer of the film adds, “Although it’s an adaptation of the Tamil hit, Akshay and the creative team have been able to create a whole new original experience. This Pizza is sure to scare the audience!”
The horror movie with a twist has a whole series of exciting marketing and promotional activities lined up before it finally arrives on July 18. If the trailer is anything to go by, fear sure has a new taste. That of Pizza!