- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
#fame to bring LIVE action from IIJW 2015
Mumbai: For the first time ever, viewers will get the privilege to access the action from India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), on their phone- live, uncut and watch the celebrities gleam and glitter. It’s time for all the beauty and attractiveness to catch your eyes as #fame will bring you live action from the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) 2015 which kick-started in Mumbai yesterday. The event was inaugurated by Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor.
This much-looked forward to event, which brings about the best and latest of jewellery designs and the best makings in gems and emeralds, will be accessible for all to see on #fame – the official video partner for IIJW 2015.
IIJW is an attempt to provide an international platform to India’s budding and leading designers and also design houses to unveil their fascinating, classic and contemporary jewellery collections to the world jewellery market.
The India International Jewellery Week showcases latest and contemporary jewellery designs from the best in business as also from designers of The Indian Institute Of Gems And Jewellery. The most glamourous of Indian cine stars and models walk the ramp as they display the stunning works of the gems and jewels.
Make sure you don’t miss to catch all the action LIVE on #fame. Watch all this and more by simply downloading the #fame app, available on iOS and Android.
Check out the LIVE action on YouTube, Facebook, #fame app, daily motion and WeChat.