- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
#fame launches on-ground events #famestarsLive
MUMBAI: Live video entertainment app #fame has launched #famestarsLive, a series of ground meet ups to evangelize the power of live video.
The first meet-up held in Delhi spoke about how live videos are the next big platform in the digital medium. The four-hour long interactive session had three panellists namely film critic Raja Sen, cricket columnist Ayaz Memon, #famestar Pavleen Gujral along with 50 influencers. The event was hosted by #fame VP content Ankit Vengurlekar.
#fame CEO Saket Saurabh said, “We believe that live video is a huge inflection point for the digital space and as pioneers of this in India, we are committed to evangelising its power across stakeholders. #famestarsLive is a great platform for influencers to share their learning and experiences.”
Ayaz Memon added, “The Internet has been as significant as the invention of the wheel and rapid improvements in technology have made dissemination of information so much more dynamic. Look at the #fame app now. You can go live instantly from any part of the world and get instant feedback from viewers via chat. I love how instant and real time our world has become. I have started using the app so I don’t become a dinosaur in this uber connected generation.”
#fame claims to have over one million downloads, over 19,000 unique performers and more than 40,000+ live sessions of programming.