- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Fall in love with Eijaz Khan all over again!
MUMBAI: Television heartthrob Eijaz Khan is set to make his comeback to the small screen and in a never before seen rustic avatar. His brand new romantic drama series “Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage”, is slated for launch on March 21 on Sony TV, and viewers on the go can watch the show live on dittoTV.
Best known for his performance in ‘Kavyanjali’, Eijaz plays the Sarpanch of a village in Gujarat in this new show. The show chronicles the unusual love story between a young, city-bred girl and a village mukhiya, which challenges societal stereotypes.
The show will air at 7 PM, which is generally the time of day when young, working professionals are returning home to catch their favourite shows on TV. However, with dittoTV, they can catch this new-age love story even while stuck in a traffic jam, on their mobile devices.
Commenting on the launch of this new show, Ms. Archana Anand, Head of Digital, India – Z5 Business, says, “We are extremely excited to bring this bold and romantic drama, Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, to viewers on our platform, dittoTV. With viewers increasingly becoming more particular about the content they watch, this unique and unorthodox love story will unfold as a pleasant surprise to viewers. And as India’s primary destination for Live TV viewing on the go, dittoTV is the perfect option for viewers on the go to catch their this new show, and their other favourite shows across a wide range of 90+ channels across genres and languages.”
dittoTV subscribers can catch this new soap on weekdays from Monday to Friday at 7 PM on SonyTV on their Android and iOS phones, or any other internet connected device. The monthly subscription charge for the platform is INR 20 per month.