- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Fall in love with Eijaz Khan all over again!
MUMBAI: Television heartthrob Eijaz Khan is set to make his comeback to the small screen and in a never before seen rustic avatar. His brand new romantic drama series “Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage”, is slated for launch on March 21 on Sony TV, and viewers on the go can watch the show live on dittoTV.
Best known for his performance in ‘Kavyanjali’, Eijaz plays the Sarpanch of a village in Gujarat in this new show. The show chronicles the unusual love story between a young, city-bred girl and a village mukhiya, which challenges societal stereotypes.
The show will air at 7 PM, which is generally the time of day when young, working professionals are returning home to catch their favourite shows on TV. However, with dittoTV, they can catch this new-age love story even while stuck in a traffic jam, on their mobile devices.
Commenting on the launch of this new show, Ms. Archana Anand, Head of Digital, India – Z5 Business, says, “We are extremely excited to bring this bold and romantic drama, Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, to viewers on our platform, dittoTV. With viewers increasingly becoming more particular about the content they watch, this unique and unorthodox love story will unfold as a pleasant surprise to viewers. And as India’s primary destination for Live TV viewing on the go, dittoTV is the perfect option for viewers on the go to catch their this new show, and their other favourite shows across a wide range of 90+ channels across genres and languages.”
dittoTV subscribers can catch this new soap on weekdays from Monday to Friday at 7 PM on SonyTV on their Android and iOS phones, or any other internet connected device. The monthly subscription charge for the platform is INR 20 per month.