- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
F.I.R’s Mega Episode This Weekend!
MUMBAI: F.I.R. is a quirky comic TV series that revolves around Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala and her unique team of policemen as they solve peculiar criminal cases in a hilarious manner. The excellent blend of comic and social messages emanating from the show is very interesting and guarantees you a riot of laughter.
As F.I.R is on its way to for a format change, SAB TV presents a special one-hour episode of the most viewed police comedy this Saturday and Sunday. Watch as the F.I.R team tries to solves cases involving a fraud ‘thapad baba’ and another case of a highly suspicious missing dog. Starting next weekend, F.I.R. will take on a new avatar with the inclusion of a live audience on the sets and interaction with them. The show which has had a successful run for 8 long years will now be telecasted weekly – Saturday & Sunday from 9 to 10 pm to entertain viewers over the weekend.
Aamir Ali, who stars as Bajrang Pandey said, “The show has received an incredible response from the audience from the beginning. We are grateful to our fans who continue to shower us with their love and support. I believe that this new change in our show will make it more interactive and funnier as we will be playing off of the reactions from a live audience. Our one-hour special episode this weekend will act as a teaser of so much more comedy and fun that is yet to be seen on F.I.R.”
Get ready for an extra dose of humor on the weekend with Chandramukhi Chautala & her crime-fighting team!
Tune into FIR to catch up on all the excitement and power-packed performances this Saturday and Sunday 9:00 pmonly on SAB TV!