- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Explore the magic of Hindi cinema with mini-series ‘Only in Bollywood’ starting 3rd April at 8:00pm only on HISTORY TV18
Mumbai: It’s that time of the year again, where staying cooped up at home seems like the best option to beat the scorching heat. With HISTORY TV18’s latest power packed offering ‘Only in Bollywood’, staying indoors will become a whole lot of fun. Watch ‘Only in Bollywood’ every Monday and Tuesday starting from April 3rd at 8 PM for some intriguing secrets of Bollywood.
Only in Bollywood is a bi-weekly show about the world of Bollywood. It focuses on how Bollywood is managing to address the demand-supply of entertainment business, giving a sneak peek into the life of stars and their arduous fan following which is mammoth in size. It delves into the growing global appeal of Bollywood with many overseas models, actors and dancers like Russian ballerinas becoming a part. For the first time in the history of Indian television a show is going to show how piracy of movies happen and its repercussions.