- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Explore the magic of Hindi cinema with mini-series ‘Only in Bollywood’ starting 3rd April at 8:00pm only on HISTORY TV18
Mumbai: It’s that time of the year again, where staying cooped up at home seems like the best option to beat the scorching heat. With HISTORY TV18’s latest power packed offering ‘Only in Bollywood’, staying indoors will become a whole lot of fun. Watch ‘Only in Bollywood’ every Monday and Tuesday starting from April 3rd at 8 PM for some intriguing secrets of Bollywood.
Only in Bollywood is a bi-weekly show about the world of Bollywood. It focuses on how Bollywood is managing to address the demand-supply of entertainment business, giving a sneak peek into the life of stars and their arduous fan following which is mammoth in size. It delves into the growing global appeal of Bollywood with many overseas models, actors and dancers like Russian ballerinas becoming a part. For the first time in the history of Indian television a show is going to show how piracy of movies happen and its repercussions.