- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ET NOW to Change your fortunes with Budget Master Contest
Mumbai: As the anticipation around Budget 2014 continues to soar, ET NOW- India’s No.1 Business News Channel, gives its viewers a reason to cheer through the exciting Budget Master Contest on 10th July where they stand a chance to win amazing prizes by simply answering questions around budget.
This Budget day, ET NOW will ask a question, every hour between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm,based on Budget announcements and happenings. Viewers need to send in their response via SMS to 09717671117.
Every hour one lucky winner will win a luxury watch from ORIS.
In addition, at the day’s end, viewers with 3 or more correct answers throughout the contest period will be eligible for the Bumper draw with a prize comprising of Gold worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
So keep watching ET NOW because this Budget could change the Nation’s fortunes and may be yours. Visit facebook.com/etnow for more details and terms of the contest.
Tune in to ET NOW on Thursday, 10th July 2014,7:00 am onwards
to catch all the Budget action…