- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ET NOW Market Masters Anniversary Edition
MUMBAI: ET NOW, India’s leading business news channel, is completing 8 years of market dominance on Saturday, 17 June 2017. To mark this occasion, the channel is hosting a mega anniversary edition of our popular investor education initiative, Market Masters, on Friday, 16 June 2017, at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Market Masters Anniversary Special Edition will feature some of India’s leading market gurus and industry stalwarts, including Madhusudan Kela, Chief Investment Strategist, Reliance Capital; Neelkanth Mishra, MD & India Equity Strategist, Credit Suisse; Mahesh Patil, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Birla Sun Life Asset Management; and Nilesh Shah, MD, Kotak AMC, who will help investors in stock-picking and portfolio management.
ET NOW’s leading anchors Nikunj Dalmia, Ayesha Faridi and Tanvir Gill will guide investors through this power-packed show, helping them to make smart investment calls.
The event will be held at the Convention Hall of the Bombay Stock Exchange from 5 pm to 7 pm, and spot registrations will begin at 4 pm.
Those interested in participating in the Anniversary Edition of ET NOW Market Makers can send an SMS, MM to 9243493434.