- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ET NOW announces the ‘Buffett Trail with Raamdeo Agrawal Contest’
Mumbai: ET Now, India’s leading English Business News channel, has planned an exciting on-air contest that will give viewers the chance to meet one of the most astute investors in the stock market, Mr. Raamdeo Agrawal — Chairman of Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company. This exciting contest is slated to go on air on the channel and on the social media pages (Facebook and Twitter) of ET NOW from Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 9am – 2pm.
The contest will involve questions based on the life and principles of legendary investor Warren Buffett and 5 lucky winners will get a unique opportunity to meet ace market guru Mr. Raamdeo Agrawal, and pick his insights and investment philosophy, once he returns from the Berkshire Hathway annual shareholders meeting scheduled on May 6, 2017.
Warren Buffett is known as the undisputed champion in the world of investing. His track record of creating shareholder value has made Berkshire Hathaway’s annual general meeting one of the world’s most anticipated shareholder meetings. Berkshire shareholders from around the planet have traveled to Omaha, Nebraska to be a part of what some call ‘Woodstock of Capitalists’.
To participate and get lifetime valuable insights on investment opportunities by one of India’s leading investment guru, viewers need to tune in to ET NOW and answer simple questions.