- Airlines not to charge flat Rs 3000 cancellation fee for cheaper tickets, says report
- Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested
- PM Modi to launch DMRC's Magenta Line section on Dec 25
- Reforms in judiciary, education are long due: Arun Jaitley
- At least 12 dead as fire breaks out at Saki Naka area in Mumbai
Eros International’s Bengali blockbuster ‘Bela Seshe’ completes 200 days!
Mumbai: Shiboprosad Mukhopadhyay and Nandita Roy’s latest release, the biggest Bengali hit of the year Bela Seshe today completed 200 days at a multiplex in Kolkata. In today’s time, when films don’t run for over a few weeks, it is indeed a huge, pioneering achievement.
Commenting on the film’s success, director Shiboprosad Mukhopadhyay said, “The entire team of Bela Seshe is completely thrilled with this news! It is indeed a big feat for a film to continue its dream run for 200 days, I am truly overwhelmed with the love the audiences are showering upon the film”.
Eros International released the family drama across the country including cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Pune, and Bangalore. Speaking on the occasion, Nandu Ahuja, Senior VP, India Theatrical, Eros International Media Ltd. commented, “After a long time we are witnessing families flocking to cinemas and repeat viewings in Bengal. The success of this film goes to show how good content will always be a winner”.