- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Eros International’s Bengali blockbuster ‘Bela Seshe’ completes 200 days!
Mumbai: Shiboprosad Mukhopadhyay and Nandita Roy’s latest release, the biggest Bengali hit of the year Bela Seshe today completed 200 days at a multiplex in Kolkata. In today’s time, when films don’t run for over a few weeks, it is indeed a huge, pioneering achievement.
Commenting on the film’s success, director Shiboprosad Mukhopadhyay said, “The entire team of Bela Seshe is completely thrilled with this news! It is indeed a big feat for a film to continue its dream run for 200 days, I am truly overwhelmed with the love the audiences are showering upon the film”.
Eros International released the family drama across the country including cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Pune, and Bangalore. Speaking on the occasion, Nandu Ahuja, Senior VP, India Theatrical, Eros International Media Ltd. commented, “After a long time we are witnessing families flocking to cinemas and repeat viewings in Bengal. The success of this film goes to show how good content will always be a winner”.